This morning I reflected on how it is easier to stack rather than writing words. The first objection was that to write I need to line up one after the other concatenating series of words but it is not. This does not mean to write, if anything, this is to make the necklaces, replace "beads" to "words" and your done. Write
means communicating clearly something to someone and if I decided to make literature "I have to put in the account more thing, that I must be able to communicate an idea clearly and quickly to someone else and I must also cause a sensation. I feel certain pages instead of reading in front of a pile of words that might send me a feeling but I do not communicate anything concrete. I find it difficult to combine the two, I find it hard to be a writer.
The writer must have these two capabilities in itself by definition, otherwise it is a man of letters.
going on I thought it was boring to be a writer, whether writing in pen or banging keys on a keyboard is annoying. Even if you're building worlds and characters in the end, sometimes you get up to two steps and you find yourself alone in a room. But almost all the people I know aspire to do the writers, write. And they are bored. And they say: "Ah I write for me" and then returns to the definition of a writer than a few lines ago. And then I say that if she does not write for you and if she does not give you're not a writer. So why all you bored?
Because life is a pendulum that swings from pain to boredom and boredom of pain, the pendulum clock. The Schopenhauer and Leopardi wrote in the same period and therefore we all believe. And since they can both reduce to two writers, the writer on the clock boredom. Boredom is better than pain.
And because I write?
Bah, I do not know. I was little I wanted to win the Festival di Sanremo ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment