Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How Long Should My Hair Be For A Brazilian

... Last Thursday another meeting

Yes, I know, it spent some 'time but I could not find a moment for this post!
But better late than never!
Not long ago I enrolled in the Way of the colors on the wave of enthusiasm for the blog and just opened on the ground to find some friends of crosses, here I met Brown who lives near me and where I work, so we have decided 'Meet!
Thursday was the day of the event, a bit 'shaken Riestra and from work, then sfattissima (They always are when I meet new people), I came to the bakery designated for the meeting. Here I found
Bruna and immediately started the chat, without any embarrassment we spent an hour and a half talking about a bit 'of everything. Generous
brought me a beautiful present, the picture as usual is not the best but is difficult to understand, is an angel who is comfortable with the previous post, very well done and which now hangs in the house to decorate for the holidays!


Also at the meeting and I came prepared with this bearing pattern of the frame it fell from my hands to those of my friend! I hope I have made a good impression!


Thanks to Brown, I found it really good!
Good with the xxx and the next shall work!
Niky

0 comments:

Post a Comment