Thursday, December 16, 2010

How Long Does A Receiver Last

Among the Christmas decorations and time

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way ... Oh
last Christmas is almost here and so you start to decorate the house, making the tree and the nativity scene in my house and now you only hear Bocelli Christmas cd, and then it occurred to me to show you some of the decorations in my house, actually they are all hung on the doors of the house.
not I made them all but this year I liked the idea of \u200b\u200bshowing!
This crib is from an old Susanna, still only embroidered on aida and I stitched during a hot summer, it's always the scene and now I wonder what state of grace I was when I did ... oh, well ... .

This panel is newer, I xxx last year and I liked the idea of \u200b\u200bdoing all this and elf hats Lizzie Kate helped me! The stoffina sbrilluccica but not seen .. .

Also this wreath I made last year and actually I made 2, but here I was in a state of grace and I think now adorns the front door! I took verbatim from creative sewing, magazine I love it!

Good with the xxx and the next Christmas tree!
Niky


0 comments:

Post a Comment