Hello everyone!
Christmas is past and now I can show you all that I produced iregali with my hands, I must say I was glad of all these things, although I have some a bit 'fed up because they are too monotonous, but the important thing was to beautiful picture!
I show the pictures of my new tree, decorated with ornaments made by me with felt pads and cross-stitch patterns with LK!
This is my tip, a little angel made from gauze that gave me very simple but in theme with the rest of the tree! E 'funny right?
And here's the latest effort for the holidays: a shears for a lady friend of the family
I also added a pair of scissors embroidery to complete everything! I xxx 13 on linen thread and finished with white lace and buttons as shown in the diagram!
Here this is a box that I finished in October and was addressed to my best friend, this arrangement is the third oldest of flowers embroidered on linen Renato Parolin newcastle (I think) 16 ecru thread (they are Safe!), I filled with his favorite perfume Omnia by Bulgari and chocolates, just not put the tissue paper usual!
Finally, I show you the gift I made for my friend to hang in the office, if they ever have the courage! It 's a bulletin board with an embroidery of Crickett, a character in the film Disney "Cars" I have xxx on ecru aida 55, once mounted on the bulletin board I put the trimmings and wooden buttons as decoration!
Now that I have stat I've done for others, it will be the next post dedicated to my swap gifts and "Santa Claus Express" organized by way of colors!
xxx Good, stay tuned!
Niky
0 comments:
Post a Comment