Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Will A Tortoise Eat A Spider?

A pillow sbrilluccicoso

Good afternoon, you had a snack? I do, with bread and Nutella as when I was little ...
and when I was little ettendevo forward to Christmas decorations, lights, and the baby Jesus gifts of course! Now let me do the decorations alone and last week I started by doing this pillow sbrilluccicoso.Lo scheme is Lizzie Kate Easy and fast but very good effect, especially because I used the flax that shines so well because I used the buttons related to this scheme! The fabric for the assembly, I unearthed in my box of cotton fabrics and I have to say that there is good even sbrilluccica you!
I like for the holidays and our services are home this pillow on my bed or if mamy do the good I can put it on display on the couch!

Good
Niky xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment