Monday, October 18, 2010

Free Plans For Wooden Single Glider Swing

Weekend assemblies

Good afternoon everyone!
First of all I wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments you left on the previous post! Thank you so much!
But now I want you to see what I did over the weekend.
This was a gray and rainy weekend here, and then do not get better if a little 'time to assemble the facts ricamini during the week?
Well, said and done Saturday after doing my usual mestèe and jumped in the mail Bustone to send the yellow, I pulled out my desk and put everything you need on it to start the great review! But first I had to see mother (because ricamini are her little friends), and after a "non- I like the pillow and I do not like that and I decided to put up a box where he will custos a necklace or something like that!
This is the result, the embroideries are embroidered on the canvas and LHN given to me for my birthday and then I do not know but I like it!


the next post, good week and good xxx
Niky

0 comments:

Post a Comment