So, then where is a comedy about a day like yesterday?
But from the beginning right?
Yesterday the alarm is sounded at 6 am, not even to go to work but if I wake up so early to the middle are the spreaders can and must do! After I prepared thoroughly, filled his wallet and put in the car I arrived in Bergamo where I met Paola and from there we arrived in Brescia, where we picked up Anna, and Delfina Giuliana, and so we left for Vicenza Skillfully Winter edition we slings !!!!!!! When you enter the pavilion where b was the world of embroidery and wonders that I saw, I seemed to have entered the world fairy tales or in the paradise of crosses, linens, fabrics, canvas fabrics, trimmings, buttons, patterns, ribbons, scissors, there was all things that we do not always know where to find or retrieve.
The first booth we visited was that of "The Frame" where I bought a few pieces of linen, at home I have a box but you never know, some passamamneria coil of various colors and gave me a Christmas schemino who will embroider!
hand to the purse and then I chose among the many new schemes "Joy and Magic", also approved by mom ... and the series of three postcards "Under the tree."
A little 'happy but not cooked all of our purchases and fine talk that we did we returned home thinking about what to do with this and that piece of linen, box and trimmings.
We do not have many days like this, but maybe not because they are beautiful habit!
Thanks girls spent the day very special! Good
xxx
Niky
0 comments:
Post a Comment