Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where To Renew Expired License In Pgh

time

Here we go again for another birthday, for a logicamanete 'other friend xxx.
Cri has made the last year, is a wonderful person, cheerful, very nice and good!
I wanted to make her my best wishes through a little thought, a scissor fob attached with scissors, the colored American stoffina appendino.Poca and what I know but I hope it was to his liking!
Here are the pictures, which this time seems decent ...


more but this time around other gifts are for me! My parents
S. Valentino have given away a wekend in Abano Terme. Knowing that there is a shop I have given in charge to go and take a look, asking them to bring at least one button (my latest passion)!
They went home with all of this and the buttons are not missed!
first but I did not think of buying anything ... ah rascals!
Thanks!
xxx Good weekend and good ...
Niky


0 comments:

Post a Comment