Sunday, February 6, 2011

2010 Home Hardware Scissors Commercial

time a birthday

Good Sunday!
Here the sun shines and I said why not show something flowery?
Soon it will be the birthday of my friend xxx Vania is a very sweet person and I did not know what to do. One day in a comatose state I had the flu lighting.
I thought I'd embroider flowers, which always bring happiness and those I have chosen are very simple, taken from a booklet Rico and embroidered on cream linen threads to 16 (I think). The Ideon
however, is that I got draft excluders!
And here he is!

E 'one meter long and a half and did not know how to photograph it, so I made more pictures ...
As usual the photos are not a jewel but you can see the same ...




I could show you everything in advance because the target is a little bit curious and just received the package it has opened ... ah brat! However
told me that she loved and who have already put to work!
I greet you, and good xxx see you soon!
Niky

0 comments:

Post a Comment