Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walmart.com Eeyore Footie Pajamas

La Befana comes by night ...

... with broken shoes, hat to the Roman, viva viva la Befana!
In this case, however, the Befana has arrived in the afternoon for tea time!
Yesterday after work, I went to see Maria xxx friend who lives nearby and who recently completed his year as agreed with Paola we went to deliver the presents!
This is the box below that I assembled, BBD pattern changed a little on off-white vintage linen.

Inside, however, could not remain empty, so I added a necklace in shades of black and steel, ribbons and skeins in tune with the box, a bar of soap luck with blueberries (I think) and a magnet with a cottage-style house that echoes the motif of the scheme.

Since we are in the epiphany of my friends I could not bring a "Papurogio", typical of the sweet witch in Brianza.
Even Maria Paola and I was honored with gifts: Maria regalto me a beautiful heart-shaped box with inside of bath salts and scented plaster angel that you see in the pictures (which by the way has already been hung on the tree)! But Paul took me to an agenda designed with buttons and I forgot to photograph ... sorry ...

Maria also gave me these small parts of plaster to use as embellishments on my ricamini!
The afternoon is spent in conversation, tea and a delicious cake of meringue with whipped cream and berries that she had prepared for! After a snack in the Program was to visit the shop of Robert DeMarchi, and so we left in Merate.
Here we started to wander around the store and look at every little thing and think that taking and what to do shopping, I eventually opted for the trimmings and buttons, for which I have recently fixed a svilippato ... everyone has their right?


the end after spending a bit 'and other healthy after we returned home to talk to Maria's last wishes, and so each has returned to his house with the promise to meet again soon!
friends thanks to you for making me spend a nice afternoon away from the stress! Xxx
Good!
Niky






0 comments:

Post a Comment