Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Watch Peliculas

Swap Christmas decorations and gifts

air again and again air on Christmas gifts!
This time it's Christmas swap I joined the forum because of the colors. You had to send something
"collectible" (angels, snowballs, etc.), a hand made and a hot drink.
I proceeded to make a bearing wall, xxx sbrilluccicoso on linen that I had been given and the subject I chose one of the rules Lk, I think it is nice to come and also my combination they have been happy, thank goodness! Together
I riordo have sent the envelopes of hot chocolate fondant e. .. boh I forget I have a memory lapse, I have to worry about, and how a father is not the photo I did ...

Below are the meravilgie instead I received from Paola! As a family we
collection of Boule de neige (snowball), Paola has sent me 2 well to the delight of my mamy! But there's more ... in addition there were the typical South Tyrolean and gingerbread cookies cakes and more to do a bubble bath-shaped tree.


How xxx hand made me a pillow with beautiful ornaments LHN scheme Fa La La I really like the pillowy and now is resting on my bed just got to say is wonderful! !!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank Paola!
must be said that the cookies are gone almost immediately, not that you come to ask! Xxx
Good, stay tuned!
Niky



0 comments:

Post a Comment