Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Uncontrollable Urination And Hurts

favorite writers

Good afternoon, although there seems to have the evening wandering ...
Today I saw the post on the blog of my friend who had Christ as its subject preferiti.Visto 15 authors that I am a little bit, but his fierce little reader I decided to draw up my list!
in terms of taste but I prefer a little space above the yellow and the spy story or where there is something to be discovered!
My first list is by far my favorite, the ones that follow are in no particular order!

1. Ken Follett (magnifico!)
2. Patricia Cornwell (reminds me so much a holiday spent with friends and are loyal!)
3. Kathy Reichs (now we have also made a series with the protagonist of his book "Bones" and I love this too!)
4. Rosamunde Pilcher (and his beloved Cornwall I would love to visit)
5. Isabel Allende
6. Jeaffrey Deaver
7. JK Rowling (who does not like Harry Potter?)
8. Stefanie Meyer (who has not heard of Twilight, you know there is a linen cloth that is so called, the Twilight Blue!)
9. Sophie Kinsella (if you want a laugh)
10. Dan Brown
11. Giorgio Faletti
12. Agatha Christie (the queen of the yellow!)
13. Marco Buticchi
14. Fabio Volo
15. Clive Cussler (Yay with the adventure!)

That said ... I'm going to read it? Xxx
Good, stay tuned! Niky

0 comments:

Post a Comment