Friday, November 5, 2010

Changing Out Commode Flange

Swap Halloween? arrived !!!!!!! Flowers

E 'come, has arrived !!!!!
time ago, I joined the forum organized by the exchange for Halloween "The Way of colors" and saw it was a long time since I participated in a swap I accepted with enthusiasm, because I'm well aware of other ricamine ...
Think and think I said why not take a shears? Said and done! The scheme is an Lk, simple, cute and good effect, I added a yellow beard and packaged with the stoffina orange and as I was I also sewed a scissor-fob with buttons shaped like a star and crescent as a decoration.
The swap is intended to make a treat, and 3 skeins of floss from my favorite color combination that is Paola.Per end I added a mask-shaped pumpkin in Halloween style! I hope I have made a good impression!

The photo below shows the contents of Buston that came to me today!
comes from faraway Sicily and arteficie of all is Laura.
I thank you very much because even if we do not know much got it to my taste and crisp pastry that you see in the picture no longer exists! Laura had a great idea for making me a beautiful breakout game with witch I have now placed on the doorstep!
What can I say I was very lucky Thanks Laura and now I'm ready for more adventures swappose!


the next and best xxx
Niky

0 comments:

Post a Comment