Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rustic Small Sofa Table

Sal portfolio 2nd leg

Yes, you are a bit 'in ritrado, we are well into March and I have not posted the stage in February, oh well I perdonarĂ  Paola the instigator of the sal ...
This is my second stage of the sal Portfolio, is being good in my opinion even if some point has given me many headaches ... olotretutto I also adept in 1x1 cross-stitch, in fact even I'm getting better slowly, I was hoping there !

Below is a picture instead of a thought that I sent my friend Paola directly from the Fiera di Vicenza, you know what I like buttons and these are old and made of bone, nice booty ia the collection! Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the next and best xxx
Niky

ps thanks to all of you must be a duty for the wonderful comments that you leave me forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment