How do m. .. When you take
How do immigrants send to their loved ones a little 'short of money? In a year of all they sent more than 30,000 €, I read in the newspaper.
Save? Save everything, I guess. I
with 430 € net per month I have not ever spared even a cent, in fact never reaches beyond the second week. Maybe I'm not very good in home economics ...
and do not know how to live, I do not understand and is a serious lack, I can not viovere with little, to be united with my loved ones (I read that not only the immigrants send money to family but also friends or neighbors if they need it) I can not sacrifice and sacrifice.
But that person is? I can not survive alone with a million old lira? Many of them, we can indeed put forward a good amount of spedirte home.
suggest that organize a course in home economics at the Italians, at least I would
0 comments:
Post a Comment